I Just want to share a few exciting things to come from Google in the next few months, (a fresh wrap from yesterday’s Google Masterclass).
- AdWords changes, if you haven’t already noticed the text ads are changing to be Extended Text Ads (ETAs) so from October onwards if you are setting up new campaigns you will need to be across what the new ETA requirements are, if you already have a campaign running you still can utilise the old text ad format.
- Device bid adjustments now made easy!
- Introducing customer match, kind of like remarketing with a twist.
- Gmail ads formerly known as GSP now live and improved.
- New in Google Analytics – Smart Goals now you can optimise in AdWords, solutions galley plus search consoles integration and SEO report enhancements, auto track plugins website to GA!
- No more worries regarding ‘Fat-fingering’ aka accidental clicking now with native ads on mobile Google will ignore clicks that happen too quickly!
And that’s a wrap!
Check out our cool Google GIF.